As a frequent Mountain Rose Herbs customer and avid tea drinker I was so excited to learn about their new tea packaging. So, with my most recent purchase I decided to add a couple of boxes on to my order.
I settled on Fairytale Tea for our family tea time and Persephone's Tea which I'm hoping will help me relax a bit and enjoy some quiet moments.
These are the descriptions of our chosen teas from the Mountain Rose website. Don't they both sound just magical?
Fairytale TeaA delicious drink for children and adults. A delightful and inspiring infusion blend full of flowers & fairy magic; perfect for bedtime stories.
Contains: organic Calendula flowers, organic Red Clover herb, organic Spearmint leaf, organic Lavender flowers, organic Lemon Balm, organic Catnip, organic Oatstraw, organic Lemon peel, organic Skullcap, organic Chamomile flowers, organic Thyme, and organic Stevia.
Persephone's TeaGoing down to the underworld and rising up renewed. When you've been overworked, overindulging, or under stress remember ... Be kind to yourself and your liver. This is a blend for transitions, a drink to help support your hard-working liver.
Contains: organic Dandelion root, organic Eleuthero root, organic Burdock root, organic Milk Thistle seed, and organic Yellow Dock root.
I'm still waiting for them to get here along with some herb seeds, but in the meantime here's is some information from Mountain Rose about these beautiful new boxes.
-Cardboard Tea Box
- 100% post-consumer waste recycled newspaper
- Biodegradable / Compostable
- Printed with soy ink and water-based varnish
- Recyclable labels
- Prevents color and nutrient leaching by light
- Offers better protection during shipping to prevent crushed and broken bags
- Local co-ops and health food stores will now be able to stock our tea in the tea aisle
- Allows us to include detailed brewing instructions and a “resources saved” report
- Beautifully designed to site on your kitchen shelf
- Perfect gift for tea lovers
- Embossed with full color photos of our tea printed using soy-inks and eco-friendly water based varnish
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Earth Kosher Certified
- IMO Fair For Life ~ Fair Trade Certified varieties
- Time-tested formulas handcrafted by us for over 20
- 65 green, black, red, white and herbal blends to experience
Inner Tea Bag
- Non-GMO tree cellulose, an industrial bi-product from the Pacific Northwest
- 100% Compostable
- Resealable with adhesive tab for freshness
So, if you are in the market for some new teas in pretty packaging click the link below to go to the Mountain Rose website and order yourself some tasty herbal tea goodness!